Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dark Horse

Greetings stylish ones,

Back over at polyvore creating crazy and zany sets. This time I was inspired than none other than the fabulous, awe-inspiring Janelle Monae. I mean if I could just be an absolute fan for a moment. Seriously, I LOVE this freakin girl. She is adorable, stylish, classy, undoubtedly chic. Everytime I see her, I get excited.
*Whew* Obsessing aside. I decided to do a set in her honor. But before I do, I have provided a picture for those of you who don't know her...






Isn't she AWESOME!

Anywhoo, here is my set inspired by the lovely Miss Monae...





Next time I will have to do a Get The Look post.
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment