Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Monday, December 20, 2010

50% off Cole Haan and Donald J Pliner!

Greetings fashionable ones,

This past weekend I was continuing my quest for some awesome black combat boots, when I stumbled across this magnificent discovery at 6pm.com.  The website is giving 50% off Cole Haan and Donald J. Pliner shoes.  These names are synonymous with quality and looks when it comes to men's shoes.  I have been in need of a pair of black dress shoes for the longest.  In addition to this, orders of $100 or more placed on or before Dec. 22 will receive free shipping and GUARANTEED delivery by Christmas day!

To all my fashionable gentry: Now is the time to grab some of these amazing shoes for a low price.  To all my beautiful ladies: This is the perfect time to buy that special guy in your life some quality shoes befitting of a well dressed man of style, or you can always buy them for yourself and feel like one of the boys.

I have provided pics of some of the shoes available...


Donald J. Pliner
These beauties retail for $112.50.


Donald J. Pliner
Retail cost: $149.00

Cole Haan
Retail cost: $74.00


Cole Haan
Retail cost: $72.50


Cole Haan
Retail cost: $74.00


*all images provided courtesy of http://www.6pm.com/*
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment