Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Monday, September 26, 2011

Hair Supplements

Greetings fashionable ones,

As you all know, I had Big Chopped (cut all my hair off) back in March to grow my hair naturally.  (That means free of chemicals ie...relaxers, texturizers, etc.. to those who don't know what natural means.)

Of course, I have always been one to be a little impatient when it comes to things concerning myself.  So it comes as no surprise that I want my hair to grow faster.

This called for a bit of research to see first if that was possible, what product will do this the best, and how much does it cost.

My research led me to a supplement known as Biotin.  Biotin aids in the production of hair and nail growth. My first thought was to head to Whole Foods and if not there then try GNC. I discovered it was located at the former...


Biotin
60 capsules
Retail Price: $6.99


The price actually surprised me a little bit. I was expecting it to be a little more expensive, but I'm not complaining.  I have recently started taking it and can't wait for the results.
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment