Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Monday, April 19, 2010

Congrats to Fashion Pad!

Hello style mavens,

Hey everyone I just got an e-mail from Shanequa over at Fashion Pad. In it is a small interview with the Fashion Guru courtesy of Kaboodle. The interview touches on topics of style and favorites of the Maveness.

Daaaayyyyummmm!!!! Looking Fabulous as always! (she looks even better in person*wink*) Congratulations again my dear. Check out the interview over at http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/c2/6/AAAADNBYuDkAAAAAAMJrrg.jpg?v=1271459539000.


Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment