Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gracefully Insane

Why hello mavens of style,

Back again with an interesting set that I created over at Polyvore.  This set was inspired by my zany, quirky, and dare I say crazy self.  I just thought, "how amazing would it be to create an outfit inspired by insanity!"  Well, here it is.  An attempt to say the least...






As the name "Gracefully Insane" suggests, it is completely mental with a touch of civility.  Kind of Hannibal Lecter if you will.  The shirt has an ink blot test graphic and the cuff comes with lock and key charms.  The look is completed or "tied together" with a wrap cardigan made of bamboo(I LOVE bamboo!).  Normally, I would have went with a white cardigan to give this ensemble more of an insane edge, but I love this shade of blue.

Till next time, stay crazy about fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment