Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breakfast Club Anyone?

Hello to all you stylish ones,

Recently, I was over at my favorite vintage website Modcloth, and I came across the cutest little hat.  Of course, I already have a hat somewhat similar to this one.  However, I was inspired to put together an outfit for class tonight by this hat.  Don't worry I'll take pics this time (I need a new facebook profile pic).

Here's the hat...


Isn't she a cutie! I'm talking about the hat (the model-she aiight!) LOL.  This little cutie retails for $39.99. A little pricey for my tastes.


Constructed out of felt wool and topped off with a cute satin bow, this hat is a must have for the vintage lover.



Finally, something that will excite me for both work and class tomorrow!
Dismissed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment