Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crazy Weeks!

Greetings mavens of style,

These past few weeks have consisted of crazy projects and finals, but today is the last final. Geesh, one week of rest and it will start all over again. Anywho, I have some pics that I never got to post. It was just a typical day, so I threw some items together...

This is a relatively simple outfit seeing as it was just a typical day of school. The ensemble consists of a t-shirt, jeans, and oxfords.




Of course I had to jazz this puppy up with some accessories. A pearl necklace, pearl cluster ring and a white camellia.




It is something about oxfords that make me want to stroll down an English countryside as butterflies effortlessly float around me.


Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Armani Exchange
Pearl Necklace: Nordstrom
Pearl Cluster Ring: Forever 21
Oxfords: Cole Haan
Camellia: local hair store

Oh well, let me get back to studying.
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment