Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ralph Lauren White Polo

Salutations style mavens,

Recently, I was given a gift by one of my friends from work.  It was a Ralph Lauren Polo!  Now if anyone knows me, they know how much I LOVE Ralph Lauren...


The Polo is white and fits me like a glove! I must have more!!!




I picked up this Grecian inspired bracelet from Forever 21. I have received so many compliments on it.







Polo: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Banana Republic
Bracelet: Forever 21
Oxfords: Cole Haan
Ring: Gift from Shanequa

I LOVE my new polo,
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment