Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, August 26, 2010

Farewell Party for the CP's

Greetings style mavens,

A week or two ago, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a farewell party for some friends of mine in the college program at Disney. *sniff, sniff* I'm going to miss those guys. I wanted to put on something nice and cute, but not too fierce. It was Buffalo Wild Wings after all...





I will say time and time again that I am in love with these shorts. The ring was given to me by Fashion Pad creator (and best friend) Shanequa. *thanks girl*




Found this cute little number over at Forever 21.


I also just got a new hair cut. It's much less fuss than the previous length.


I had a blast with my friends. They got drunk and sang karaoke, and they took lots of pics. We also saw some of our other cast members/friends. It truly was a fun night.

Jacket: H&M
Shirt: Love Culture
Necklace: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Ring: Gift from Shanequa

Miss you guys!!!
Dismissed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment