Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Monday, August 9, 2010

Made for Walking

Greetings stylish mavens,

I was back on 6pm searching for shoes. Boy, I really need to up my shoe game! It's really sad it only consists of chuck's, gladiator sandals, and oxfords. So, I really started wanting some fly ass boots.

As always I am never disappointed by 6pm, I love them. So I searched the sight and came across these beauties...


They are like some cute little buccaneer boots or something like such. When I laid eyes on them, I immeadiately ordered them. I can't wait until I get them. Hopefully they fit...

Arrr Mateys,
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment