Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Saturday, August 21, 2010

Party Over Here!

Greetings mavens of style,

A few weeks ago I went out to celebrate with some coworkers at a little club called Sun on the Beach. Located in Kissimmee. No particular reason just partying with some friends and people I knew. Needless to say I had a blast and the outfit I wore was killer. However, don't take my word for it, look for yourself...


I absolutely love the top. I found it at Forever 21, and it was worth every penny.





Not really sure why I felt like taking flight. I guess an outfit that makes you feel great, makes you want to do that.


The boots were definitely fierce. However, they absolutely killed my feet at the end of the night. Never again.

Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Love Culture
Arm Cuff: Belongs to Shanequa
Gloves: Forever 21
Shoes: Claire's

Normally I can take pain, but the pain inflicted upon my feet from those boots was unbearable. Even to a pro like me. Take it from me everyone. When it concerns boots, always go a size up!

Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment