Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Party!

Greetings style mavens,

I trust everyone had a safe and wonderful New Year celebration!  I know I did.  A couple of my fellow coworkers threw a party.  I wanted to go, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to (seeing as how I had to work on New Year's Day!)  Fortunately, she stayed right across the street from work, so I decided to party the New Year in.  Needless to say, I had fun and looked super cute...






The party had a theme of sequins or bowties.  Of course me being me I opted for sequins.  The tunic is from Forever 21.  It is part of the Minnie Muse collection.  I thought "well I'm going to a party with people who work for Disney, if anyone will understand it they will".  The tunic is covered entirely by light pink sequins and the mickey head is made out of black sequins.




I didn't want to crop this picture because I love the way that I am off to the side.  It's kind of like I'm not the focus, but I actually am.


Tunic: Forever 21
Blazer: Gap
Shorts: Love Culture
Bangles: H&M
Stockings: Leg Avenue
Boots: Bucco

Boy did I have a phenomenal time.  I brought a couple of items with me, stayed overnight, and got up the next day and headed straight to work.  Fun times.
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment