Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Saturday, January 29, 2011

One to the Head

Greetings o' ye mavens of style,

So for this spring, I'm all about the boho boy. I definitely want to continue this by embarking upon a quest for the latest accessories that echo this feeling.

With that in mind, I decided to visit a couple of my storage compounds (websites) for some supplies (fashion accessories). I headed over to Forever 21 and found this adorable headband...

This floral cutie retails for only $7.80. Head on over to Forever21.com to check it out.

Next, I headed on over to Asos...

Simply gorgeous. I want this headband so bad! It is a Grecian style gold leaf 3 strand headband. (phew, that was a mouthful). Anywhoo, it only costs $13.79.


Very nice leaf detail. View it up close at ASOS.


This is a winged version and only costs $7.76.


Finally, I saw this beauty. It features a black jewel and a single peacock feather. For only $6.90, this one is a steal. Find this one and the above over at ASOS.com now.

Can't waaaaiiiittttt,
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment