Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Good Laugh

Salutations gurus of style,

Today I was over at Polyvore playing around with colors. To be more specific, I was looking for an outfit with royal purple as the main color and grey as solid foundation to stablize the outfit. As I found things in this beautiful, vibrant jewel tone, I decided that emerald green accessories would be the perfect compliment. However, as I looked at the two colors together, I decided that this was a bit clownish.

That's when it hit me!! Why not create an outfit inspired by the Joker himself. Absolutely insane and extremely funny, I thought to myself as I grabbed a striped blazer (reminiscent of the Roaring 20's era for which the Joker's zoot suit is based off of). Threw in an emerald green ring and necklace and ta-da!!!






Simply Hilarious!!
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment