Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. President!

Greetings fellow style gurus,

As stated yesterday, today is my birthday!! I will be heading to the park today and I will stay there until Shanequa gets off from work, and then I will head on over to her place to continue the festivities. After that, I am changing into a fabulous ensemble for a night out on the town.

Let's get this day started shall we, here is my birthday outfit...


Not really a good shot of the necklace. I apologize for that, but the focus of this pic was simply for an upclose shot of the face.


Here is a better shot of the necklace. I freakin love it, because it gives the outfit a tribal feel. The outfit itself is inspired by the safari style with the crisp white shirt and flirty tan shorts.


Of course I have on my faithful Cole Haan oxfords.



Back Shot!


 Shirt: Express
Shorts: H&M
Oxfords: Cole Haan
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory
Bracelet: Pier 1

Stay tuned for tonight's festivities. I'm off to the park...

No comments:

Post a Comment