Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, June 3, 2010

Running Errands

Hello out there all ye style mavens,

Today is June 2nd and you know what that means. Ok, so you really don't know what that means...Oh well guess I'm not quite that popular yet. Anywhoo, tomorrow is my birthday!!! Yay me!

So today, I decided to run a couple of errands, such as buy some groceries, get an eye exam, wash some clothes, etc... I wanted to go very casual but with a couple of fun elements as I always do.


This is a little something I threw together. It consists of a t-shirt, short pants, black leather cutoff gloves, chucks, and a military anorak. The shirt is from Urban Trade- a small business venture that me and a friend are trying to set up.


I love the black-white-black effect. It reminds me of an oreo (ummmm oreo's yummmm). The gloves give the outfit a rebellious attitude. Oh, and this pose is awesome!


Of course, you know that I couldn't complete the outfit without my chuck's. My favorite pair. Chuck's are like kittens and rainbows-it's the sweetest thing.


After I took all these photos, I noticed that I had those damn earphones in my ear again. Honestly, I shouldn't listen to music as I'm getting ready. Apologies everyone.

 Military Anorak: H&M
T-Shirt: Urban Trade
Short Pants: Forever 21
Cutoff Gloves: Forever 21
Chuck's: Converse(Red)
Antique Key Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Dismissed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment