Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Koopa Troopa

Hello stylish entities,

Recently, I have been spotting a lot of people wearing aviator sunglasses, or as I affectionately call them "troops".  Now troops come in and out of style frequently, and it is no surprise that they have come back.  There are no better shades that compliment the military trend that everyone has been going crazy over.  I, on the other hand, make it a point to always own a nice pair no matter if they are in or out of style.  I think of troops as classics.

Lately I have been in need of a new pair of these wonderful things so I took to the web to browse around...

Victoria Beckham 18-karat rose gold mirrored aviators. $775 http://www.net-a-porter.com/
My my these are lovely *sigh* if only.


A slightly less expensive alternative.  Gucci Leather-coated aviator sunglasses. $495 at http://www.net-a-porter.com/

Carrera Champion Aviators. $141 at asos.com


ASOS Faux Leather Trim Aviators. $27. At this price these lovelies are a steal!

Well I'm off to do some damage,
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment