Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Red Boho-Boy

Greetings stylish mavens,

Recently, I enrolled in Bartending School to get my certification to tend bar.  This past weekend I completed the course and I am officially certified.  You know what that means.  Time to sling some drinks and look good doing it! LOL

Today, I threw together this cute little red number to run a couple of errands.  Including getting my card laminated.  So excited...

This is a beautiful red tunic that I picked up from Forever 21.  It is quintessentially boho-boy.





Continuing in the boho spirit, I paired the tunic with this chic pair of flare leg jeans.

I also added some silver accessories: a winged headband, a blue and silver necklace, and a cuff.

Headband: Asos
Tunic: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Cuff: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21

Peace and love baby,
Dismissed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment