Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Monday, April 11, 2011

Ralph Lauren Fall 2011

Salutations mavens of style,

It has been quite a while since I covered runway collections.  I guess nothing really just caught my eye.  However, fall is around the corner and with that designers have already shown their fall collections.  First up is Ralph Lauren...

Now anyone who knows me, knows how much I hate suits. (They are for people who want to play it safe.)  However, the tailoring is extremely exquisite.  Very James Bond.


This is a pretty basic look.  However, when the basics are done right, they easily trump any of the fancy trends that come and go.


This motorcycle jacket is seriously giving me heart palpitations.  From the color to the cut, a jacket like this can last a lifetime.


I can definitely see myself sporting this classic combination in the coming fall.  Of course, I would have a much bigger bowtie, Monae style.


You know I'm always loving the paperboy look.

Very nice. For more of this collection head on over to GQ.com.
Till next time,
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment