Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, April 21, 2011

Legs for Days!

Greetings style gurus,

Pushing on in the spirit of boho, I decided that I need some high waist pants that have either a small flare or a grand flare.  So I hit the net to do some browsing and found some promising results...

Gap High Waisted Trousers- $60


Gap Perfect Trouser Pants- $60.
I could use a cute pair of white pants. Order them long for extra drama.


ASOS Zip Pleat Flare- $63.  These plum colored beauties are definitely interesting. I must have them!


ASOS Tailored Tab Side Wide Leg- $20


French Connection Palazzo Pants with Tie Belt- $170.
These pants are by far my favorite of the bunch.  The tie waist belt instantly tailors what would otherwise be a problematic area: the natural waist.


*images courtesy of The GAP and ASOS.com*

These pants will definitely give their wearer legs for days.  These pants are definitely good for people like me who have short legs and plenty of torso to give.
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment