Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BDay Weekend Reflections: Part 1

Greetings fashion mavens,

So this past weekend was my Birthday. Yep, twenty-five years ago on June 3 the stars aligned, and I was conceived.  So this past weekend I tried to celebrate, however my birthday came up at an inappropriate time.  It was a lot of drama going on in my life, but whatever I still had to pull through and enjoy myself.  That Friday I went out with a friend from work and that Saturday, I went to Bento to have dinner with the crew Dexter, Dawanna, and Shanequa.

Alright let's start with Friday's outfit...


I love this outfit. It was very whimsical if you will.  I found the shirt and the pants at the local Goodwill.


The pants go to the natural waist and are cropped.




I am a big fan of video games, often being inspired by them.  So when I saw this Super Mario and Yoshi tee, I knew I had to have it.




The outfit was casual chic and was extremely comfortable for a night of partying.

Fedora: Target
Glasses: Aldo
T-shirt: Fruit of the Loom (Goodwill)
Pants: LizSport (Goodwill)
Belt: Target
Ring: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara

Check back this Friday for part 2 of BDay Weekend Reflections,
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment