Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Saturday, June 11, 2011

BDay Weekend Reflections: Part 2

Salutations to my stylish ones,

Ok so I was supposed to post this on Friday, but got a little caught up.  Oops! Oh well no sense in dwelling on that little fact.  This is the second day of my Birthday weekend extravaganza reflections...


This was definitely the show stopper of the two.



The rundown: a cape, a white t-shirt, jeans, and boots.




I am completely obsessed with this cape. I bought it from ASOS. It fits perfectly and features a hole where I can stick my hand through. It also has deep pockets.





Cape: ASOS.com
Jeans: Express
Boots: Urbanog.com

All in all my birthday was ok considering all that was going on. Here's to next year being better!
Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment