Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Friday, February 19, 2010

Desert Sand

Salutations devoted readers,

So, I'm sticking to the theme of soldiers.  This set I created on polyvore reminds me of the desert sand.  Warm and somber like the eternal sands, this collection features warm browns and a serene tan.  These are definitely erudite colors, and I added the robot necklace to add an element of fun to this commune.





This is an ensemble that gives me a slight Indiana Jones vibe.  Now, all I need is a dark brown wide-brimmed hat.

Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment