Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let it Rain

Salutations fellow gents,

Lately it has been raining here in Orlando, and it has been bringing me down. (I really don't like being wet.) But then suddenly it hit me! Wet weather equals fly jackets and trenches. Freakin' awesome! So I started looking around on the internet and came across a couple of items sure to have you singing in the rain.


The first is known as the Austin Trench. I found this amazing trench over at Kenneth Cole. Complete with shoulder epaulets and belted at the waist this trench is trendy in a classic way. Price-$188


Next, I found a Waterproof Jacket. This weather conscious jacket is 40% off over at Kenneth Cole. Perfect for this wet Orlando weather. Price-$168



I found this khaki colored beauty over at Banana Republic. With epaulets, a removable lining, and a buttoned back vent, this trench is a steal for $225.


Amazing is the word that sums up this grey herringbone jacket. I love the funnel neckline and the contrast piping. But the best part for me is that it is only $110 over at http://www.asos.com/.


This last jacket is my favorite(probably because of the name). The Villain Felix Trench Coat over at asos.com will definitely have you feeling deliciously evil, and for $297 well let's just say now you can get the  boots to go with it.

Speaking of boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment