Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Soldier of Fashion

Salutations style mavens,

In honor of Sade's new single "Soldier of Love" and Rihanna's "Hard", I have created a military inspired set.  The military look was a big hit on the runway of Balmain.  It's always important to show patriotism for one's country.




This is an ensemble I would put together and wear out.  Unfortunately, I can't afford Balmain.  However, I am working on that.


*sigh* one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment