Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stompin' Around

So I ended the last post with a notion of boots.  Since, we are still have wet muggy weather and the ground is still wet, let me continue with the weatherproof theme and see if I can find some killer boots.  When I was searching over at Kenneth Cole, I came across this little section that was all about rubber boots.  100% of the proceeds on the sale of these boots goes to The AWEARNESS Fund to support amfAR.org. This website supports the research of HIV/AIDS. With that being said, I went over to check out some of the boots. I must say that these aren't your average rainboots...



Ok, so I am starting off strong. I found these little baddies first. I love the buckle detailing. Best Part- they are only $98!


This is the Midnight Rain Rubber Boot. It features a croc-embossed pattern. Price-$98


I love the antique brown color of these boots. They emanate equestrian chic, and for only $198 these boots will have you feeling like your 5'4 and 110lbs and ride an animal named Seabiscuit! LOL


Now, when I glanced at these steel colored dreams, I knew I had fallen in love.  Sporting a 15" shaft, these boots are adorned with buckles everywhere and I love it! Price-$198

To find these boots head on over to http://www.kennethcole.com/. It is totally worth it, especially for those of you who live in places with wet or snowy weather. Don't worry these boots are rubber and can take the punishment. It also doesn't hurt that buying these boots will support a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment