Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DIY Belt

Greetings fellow style mavens,

Ok, I know it's late, but I had to post this.  A couple of month's ago I went to JoAnn's fabrics and bought some rope and tassels.  I decided to use these items to make a little belt.  Here it is:
I love the tassels. They just swing around and just hang there.


I also made a belt in brown with blue tassels, and I also made one in black and gold (WHO DAT?!).


Belts can become a little expensive now-a-days. So, I just decided to make my own.

Aviator Sunglasses: Ebay
T-shirt: Wal-Mart
Double-Breasted Blazer: Gap
Skinny Jeans: Express
Oxford Shoes: Cole Haan

So get out there and show your creativity guys.
Soldiers Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment