Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy's 2010

Salutations fellow style mavens,

Ok so I just freakin woke up! Sorry it was a late night seeing as how I stupidly missed the Grammy's! I'm so mad at myself, and I didn't tivo it! So I stayed up late last night just to view clothes and performances. Anywho, I just had to post some of the guys who were super stylish that night...

Dapper as always, John Legend was impeccably dressed for the night. I love the see-thru mesh top that he layered over the dress shirt. Incredible!


Breakout band Kings of Leon were definately stars of the night winning for Record of the Year. I love how frontman Caleb Followill put a fresh spin on his suit by switching for a leather jacket. Very chic.


Ever the gentleman, singer Ne-Yo didn't disappoint.


Singer Lionell Richie showed the boys how it's done old-skool style. Rockin the single glove.


I loved how Usher went against the traditional black suit and opted for a sophisticated cream suit.


Normally I don't like hats, but LL Cool J pulled this look off effortlessly! (it was challenging finding a pic of him by himself, *sigh*, guess ladies love cool James) LOL!


Rapper Flo-Rida was very stylish on the red carpet. His grooming and manners were impeccable and I give him the Best Groomed Award.

And the winner is...





Maxwell! After being MIA for 8 years(count 'em 8 folks), Maxwell came back in a big way with an excellent album, ultra-tailored styling, and to top it off 2 Grammy's(Best R&B Album and Best Male R&B Vocal Performance)! Way to go Maxwell!

*images provided by Yahoo! News and Access Hollywood*

No comments:

Post a Comment