Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Monday, February 15, 2010

Tribute to a Master

Greetings style mavens,

I am finally back from my trip home.  Recently, I just found out about designer Alexander McQueen's tragic death on February 11, 2010.  Needless to say, I was heartbroken.  Alexander McQueen is one of my favorite designers of this generation.  Galliano and Karl are my other favorites.  His genius will definitely be missed.  So, I have decided to give a little mini-tribute to the late designer.  Just a few pics of my favorite collections.

This look is from his Spring 2010 collection. Head over to Elle to check out the entire collection.


This is one of my favorites from his Fall 2009 collection.  View this collection over at Elle.






The Fall 2008 collection was one of my favorite collections.  As you can see, I got a little carried away with the pics.  Swing on over to Elle and see why I love this collection.



These last two designs are from his Spring 2008.  As you can see he was a master of prints and superb tailoring. Click over at Elle and check it out.


Alexander McQueen, truly a master that will be missed. (image provided by CBC News)

No comments:

Post a Comment