Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Good Scrub-down

Salutations fellow gents,

So it is all about hygiene today here over at Revolution. I want to focus on the face, more importantly keeping it clean and clear.  Scrubs are the best way to keep the skin fresh and clean. I use a scrub at least 3 times a week. This helps in the fight against blackheads and dead skin cells that lie on the surface of the skin. The best scrub that I have used so far is from the Kiehl's product line...

Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub
I absolutely love this scrub. Before using this product, I had a patch of black heads in the center of my forehead. After using this product for about a month, I noticed they were gone. I have provided a link to the product at amazon.com below if anyone wants to try it. For $16.50 it is a bit pricey for a scrub, but it is well worth the cost.


Soldiers, Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment