Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Monday, March 15, 2010

Casual Day

Good day style mavens,

*sigh* It seems as if it is going to be another one of those casual Mondays. A boring start to another boring week I guess. I probably might end up getting a haircut later on this week I don't really know it just depends on certain circumstances. Oh well not really feeling up to idle chat today.





Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Ross
 
Hopefully tomorrow will be promising...

No comments:

Post a Comment