Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Friday, March 5, 2010

A Romp on the English Countryside

Greetings style mavens,

Everybody knows that jumpsuits and rompers are all the rage now-a-days, so I decided let me try this trend out.  Of course I meant over at my good friends on Polyvore.com. What?! That's my way of test driving the merchandise before I will decide whether or not I will buy or not. I searched the web and ran across a white wrap style jumpsuit courtesy of Stella McCartney(freakin love that girl). I then thought to myself what can really bring out the stylish capabilities of this jumpsuit, and it hit me pair it up with a short sleeve button down and bowtie! Genius! Add a rich brown watch and finish off with some effortlessly chic loafers and there you have it folks an outfit just as sophisticated as it is playful.





Damn I'm good at what I do! Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment