Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Job Interview

Greetings fellow mavens of fashion,

This morning I have an interview at 9:00am. Normally, I don't get up at such freakishly early hours, but one must do what is to be done in order to get the job. *sigh* (Fame hurry and come rescue me from a life of work.) Anywho, I woke up extra early to get a jumpstart on what I am going to wear. The weather is really dank, probably because of the morning dew. Can't wait to feel that spring warmth. I hope this outfit helps me ace this interview. Pray for me.






I had the iPod on jamming to some Keri Hilson. Damn that album is good!




I love the flare on these pants. It gives me a 70's vibe, like my name is Anubis Jones and I run around using my kung-fu moves to kick some jive turkey's ass!

Shirt: Express
Tie: Dillard's
Jacket: H&M
Pants: Banana Republic
Ring: Banana Republic

Dismissed!

1 comment:

  1. wow everyday is a fashion show!!!!!!!YESSSSSS I LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete