Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Friday, March 19, 2010

New Hair, New Job

Greetings style mavens,

A week and some odd days ago I posted about an upcoming job interview that I had later that day. Well needless to say I was able to score the job! Yay me!! Anyway, I decided that such a special occasion calls for a new hair style (that and I had to cut it a little for the job). So I visited my favorite salon and the deed was done, and here it is my new hair style.







The sides are cut very short and the top gradually ascends from the back to the front. Basically, it is similar to the way I had my other just shorter. It sort of has a rockabilly feel to it. However, it is extremely versatile. I can't wait to start my new job...

Soldiers dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment