Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lavish Loafers

Hello style mavens,

Only ten more days until the first day of spring. I am jumping with anticipation as fall and winter weren't so good for me. Oh well, that is another story for later. So, recently I was looking for shoes on 6pm.com. Shoes are so important for my upcoming spring look and all I have is one pair. 6pm.com is the place to go for gorgeous shoes, and I have always had them on my mind since I found those powerful gladiator sandals for only $16. Of course, I wasn't disappointed as I stumbled across these...




I am in absolute love with these shoes. The color is stunning, and they are the perfect look to complete my spring look. The brand is Donald J. Pliner a brand known for exceptional quality with an architectural feel. I simply cannot wait to order them. The price of $48 is insane and I love it!! Love 6pm.com. Head on over there and check it out.


Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment