Welcome to the Peacock Revolution

There is a war going on. A war against machoism. What is machoism? Machoism, as defined by myself, is the belief that in order to be a man in today's society one should be a dirty, grungy, obtuse, hairy, bare-knuckle dragging, neandertal. No more! I am declaring war on machoism. This blog will forge a revolution. A Peacock Revolution!

Join me in the battle against bad fashion!



Friday, March 12, 2010

Some cool ass tees

Greetings style mavens,

Everybody maven of fashion has their days where they feel, "I just want to throw on something and go!" I have those days from time to time where the creative juices just aren't flowing. However, I still don't want to compromise my style and who I am. Hmm...what's a guy to do? BEHOLD! The wonder that is 80stees.com. Their selection of t-shirts are fun and exciting, not too mention a great way to show love to classics and old favorites ranging from videogames to movies. All you have to do is pair these babies up with a blazer or cardigan and jeans or even pants. Here are a couple of shirts that I plan to get my hands on.





I love these two shirts, because I started out on nintendo, and what better way to pay homage to this great system than with a 1up mushroom.

Now anybody that knows me, knows that I am crazy about X-men. So when I saw this shirt, needless to say I was left with my mouth gaped open. Not only are these the original looks of the X-Men(not some crappy updated version that droll and ugly), but it also has my absolute favorite weather-altering windrider Storm. Damn I love me some Storm!



I mean...I'm simply speechless! Awesome! Awesome to the max!

And of course you simply can't forget Family Guy. Love it!


Well, there you have it an answer to those dragon days. Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment